The Manhattan Club

Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Mar 22, 2018

This happened to me too. I just requested a resend.

Vivien S.
Mar 22, 2018

Please provide me with the information or paperwork that I need. Thank you.

Christine B.
Mar 22, 2018

I received the survey and completed it today.

Becky F
Mar 23, 2018

I thought renting units via hotel sites was no longer allowed. Yesterday I called to get a unit and was told TMC was fully booked. I went on Hotels.com and booked one for $250. This was for a Saturday night in April!

Very screwed up system.

Patti M.
Mar 23, 2018

Have not received survey.

Bruce G.
Mar 23, 2018

Received and returned the survey with no problems

Marco M.
Mar 23, 2018

I emailed back on March 8th and have received nothing yet.

Anita B.
Mar 23, 2018

I wonder if people don’t pay their maintenance fees if they “sell” those weeks to hotel sites to recoup the lost fees?

Anita B.
Mar 23, 2018

He resent it and said it's been updated so you can change your answers (and I assume go back if you haven't answered). Haven't tried it yet.

Thomas M.
Mar 23, 2018

Does anyone think there is a risk to answering that you stopped paying your maintenance fees? Like it could come back to bite you somehow?

Thomas M.
Mar 24, 2018

You can't sell, deposit...or do anything with your week if you don't pay your maintenance fees.

Debra L.
Mar 24, 2018

Debral251, I think anitab188 means does TMC sell the suites that are available due to unpaid maintenance fees to the hotel booking sites. I think they do.

Sharon L.
Mar 24, 2018

TMC was selling the suites to the public since 2010 or even earlier when the issue of the unpaid maintenance fees did not exist. Check the Operating Budgets back then.

Fibo N.
Mar 24, 2018

Got the survey, filled it out and sent it back without any problems Brigitte

Brigitte T.
Mar 25, 2018

Ahhh, I see. Misunderstood. Thank you

Debra L.
Mar 25, 2018

I am interested in joining the lawsuit. Please contact me. jmanainmd@aol.com

Joseph A.
Mar 25, 2018

Would like to join...? sheryldaymon@yahoo.com

Sheryl D.
Mar 25, 2018

I would like to join the Manhattan Club Lawsuit. Please advise on how to proceed. Thanks.

Rosemary G.
Mar 26, 2018

See page 195 on this forum for info on how to join this class action lawsuit.

Jody C.
Mar 26, 2018

Re-posting something I wrote on page 195....because it's important. This thread is hard to follow. Better to be on Facebook for updates and communication purposes....please join.

Could i please suggest to those of you that are NOT part of the Facebook group to keep updated on the Manhattan Club - that you please join. This Redweek thread being over 195 pages is tough to follow - and you can't search for things here like you can within a facebook group.Request to be added to this ONE Facebook group (there is more than 1)....do this one: "Manhattan Club Timeshare Disgruntled Owners Group - (has a RED SCAM picture as the profile page).

For anyone that was interested in getting in touch with the lawyer Jean Marc Zimmerman - please email him to be added to that group. His email is JMZ@zimllp.com . The initial questionnaire from him is about to go out - some of you may have already received it. Filling it out does not mean you are under any obligation to do anything with him. He is trying to get a feel from owners on where they are at/current status of maintenance/ownership, your individual goals ongoing, while also researching strategy to use with future litigation for all owners and/or each individual. Thank you - and good luck to all of us! This has been quite a stressful ordeal for all of us! We did not deserve this

Sue O.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.