The Manhattan Club

Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Dec 21, 2019

Is it correct to say that the Attorney Generals Office is monitoring the Manhattan Clubs compliance with the verdict he reached and that final pay out is August 2020 ? What is expected to happen after that date? I am not a lawyer so my terminology my not be correct.

Christopher F.
Dec 26, 2019

What kind of document did they falsify? Can anyone send me a copy of your Complaint against the Manhattan Club and Eicher?

Michael W.
Dec 26, 2019

fishing?

Chris V.
Dec 27, 2019

I’m looking in to filing my own new lawsuit. I have downloaded all of the docs from the AG’s action against The MC, and will start going through them. It’s not at all clear how any of us directly benefit from the fund the AG is to have collected. Does anyone know? More importantly, has anyone successfully sued the MC and recovered back real money?

Michael W.
Jan 04, 2020

Happy New Year everyone. Good luck to all who are attempting to get relief in one form or another.

William M.
Jan 10, 2020

Phyllis, As per your request, I am posting this. The post 6 days ago was also mine.

William M.
Jan 10, 2020

William: Your post showed up on this thread, so all seems to be working properly.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on Jan 10, 2020 01:51 PM

Jan 10, 2020

I just read online that “Diamond Resorts” a timeshare company will begin offering timeshares at the Park Central Hotel in New York City which of course is the building connected to the Manhattan Club. After all the issues concerning the Manhattan Club hopefully Highgate which operates the Park Central Hotel has investigated this issue completely and will not repeat the same unfortunate situation.

Kevin O.
Jan 11, 2020

diamond resorts:

from bbb: (google it re diamond resorts)

average of one star (out of 5) from 234 customer reviews. this is very sad and telling. this might be a TMC redux. i believe TMC still has business operations and connections regarding the park central hotel and most likely with diamond resorts. would anyone doubt that possibility (although not a proven fact) given TMC's lengthy, fraudulent track record?

Chris V.
Jan 11, 2020

Thw article I read referred to "renting" space at the Park Central and that they would use it as a sales office - so it is unclear whether the Park Central will become a timeshare. Sounded like the Park Central might be used as a headquarters to market timeshares in a different location. Did I misunderstand what is to transpire?

Gail J.
Jan 12, 2020

hello and happy new year, joy:

if appropriate, please share the outcome of your civil trial on 12/17/19 , vs T PARK LLC $ IAN BRUCE EICHNER--BREACH OF CONTRACT. i and i assume all TMC owners who have been defrauded by EICHNER/TMC will cheer for you and your efforts to gain retribution from this sham that we owners all share.

thanks and good fortune to you.

chris

joyk42 wrote:
Manhattan Club Lawsuit Civil Trial Dec. 17, 2019 9:30 AT 111 Centre Street, (Room 428 probably) NYC 10013

Joy Kutaka-Kennedy: Two lawsuits for BREACH OF CONTRACT, each at $25,000 going to Civil Court Trial against T. PARK LLC, O. PARK LLC and IAN BRUCE EICHNER.

All interested parties and Manhattan Club Owners are cordially invited to attend. This is a public trial and I’d love to have your support.

Chris V.
Jan 12, 2020

Samman made a motion for adjournment, stating that his witness, Joshua Wirshba, was stuck on the bridge. The Judge Ramseur granted the motion and allowed me to pick the next trial date, Tues. Jan. 28, 2020. Hopefully some of you can show up at 111 Centre St, NY room 428 probably, at 9:30 am. The judge would be impressed if a bunch of people showed up to support my side.

joy
Jan 12, 2020

hey joy,

thanks for keeping us informed. i think the judge is being way too generous with wirshba. he/she should find wirshba in contempt of court, but that's another issue. (i think this happened once before in court with one of the TMC defendants being "caught up in traffic." start our earlier, especially being aware of nyc traffic!)

we're all cheering you onward to victory on 1/28/20. your case (s) has the potential to be a downward turning point for eichner and his gang of frauds.

please keep us posted, and all the best of outcomes to you.

chris

joyk42 wrote:
Samman made a motion for adjournment, stating that his witness, Joshua Wirshba, was stuck on the bridge. The Judge Ramseur granted the motion and allowed me to pick the next trial date, Tues. Jan. 28, 2020. Hopefully some of you can show up at 111 Centre St, NY room 428 probably, at 9:30 am. The judge would be impressed if a bunch of people showed up to support my side.

Chris V.
Jan 13, 2020

Other than the AG’s action, Has anyone actually won a lawsuit against against them yet?

Michael W.
Jan 14, 2020

michael,

the answer to your question will be significant and critical. keep us posted if you discover answers elsewhere.

additionally, none of us TMC OWNERS WON ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE because of the former ag's action. the results were shameful.

michael796 wrote:
Other than the AG’s action, Has anyone actually won a lawsuit against against them yet?

Chris V.

Last edited by chrisv126 on Jan 15, 2020 12:55 PM

Jan 14, 2020

Christopher F. I don't believe the AG is on top of monitoring TMC compliance with the AG verdict. As for the upcoming 3rd payout, I have never received any notice of pmt's 1 or 2. Since I did fill out & return the AG's questionnaire pre-trial, I'd think, they must have my name & address on their list disgruntled owners. (Then again, such an assumption was probably naive on my part).

L C.
Jan 14, 2020

Hi Joy, I believe Irene has been representing herself. Are you also going, "Pro Se", or have you hired an Atty.? If so, who is representing you? I ask because you mentioned "Sammon". We know TMC has a large legal group, as well as, the fact that the owners themselves are Atty's.

It will be helpful to all, if someone is able to fight them in court & It's also relevant in the legal system, if complaints compile.

L C.
Jan 17, 2020

Hi---I am an owner at TMC as well and I live close to NYC. Please give me specifics about your case and I'll be happy to be there to support you. Lou

Lpg G.
Jan 17, 2020

I am self-represented, pro se.

joy
Jan 17, 2020

My bench trial before the judge will be on Tues. Jan 28, 2020 with roll call at 9:30am. It would be great to have as much support as possible so the judge can see that I'm not an isolated case of breach of contract.

joy

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.