General Discussion

Luxury Resorts Worldwide

Aug 03, 2012

It is a timeshare marketing tool. They'll have you come to the resort and you'll have to listen to their timeshare pitch. You will also get "free tickets" to various dinners, etc. We have done 3 or 4 - my mom did one to get a free week for a vacation she wanted to take. We bought one in Florida. We went to one in San Francisco and listened to 3 or 4 sections of their pitch, getting a $50 gift certificate for Home Depot, which helped us buy our storage shed. It's up to you if you want to take the time

Coleen H.
Aug 20, 2012

Travelzoo is offering a deal on this right now and I would be inclined to buy since I have had generally good experiences with them BUT last year I booked a week in Hawaii with Luxury Suites International (Las Vegas address) and I want to make sure this is NOT the same outfit since that was a disaster, had to change hotels and AmEx got my money back.

Marilyn M.
Nov 27, 2012

We purchased a voucher last year went on vacation in middle of July in a 2 bedroom condo that slept 6 for the week for the $395, they only list availability 60 days out so if you know when you are traveling its great. this was an oceanfront condo in North Myrtle Beach, they asked you if you want to attend a meeting for their condo but you are not obligated to go but.the voucher is good for 1 year you just have to watch when you are 60 days out for a good place to stay to come up then when you put it for it wait for confirmation email. when you get that you are booked

Paul M.
Jan 30, 2013

HELP! I purchased a voucher from LRW via Google offers, assuming, as others had, it to be legit because it was attached to such a reputable source. When I finally found a week my mother, sister, and I could vacay, I 'booked' the week at Treasure Cay. Immediatly after I confirmed the booking, the week I'd desired came off their site of available rentals (which I assumed was a good thing!). Later that night I noticed that my week had been added once again, along with a few different dates from the same resort. I emailed Joe at LRW (since that is the only form of communication I can find) and told him as much. Today I get the email that of course my resort was unavailable and that someone beat me to it. When I checked the site again, ALL of the weeks at Treasure Cay have been removed. Very suspicious activity and I'm afraid I've been scammed. Unfortunatly for me, I had already booked our flights, not realizing this is probably a scam, and will be out alot of money. I'm very upset, this was suposed to be a vacation of a lifetime for my mother, sister, and I. Please if anyone knows who I can contact or what to do, please help me out. Also, if anyone knows of a phone number for them so I can actually speak to a human, please message it to me. Thank you all for taking the time to help! SARA??

Melissa S.
Jan 30, 2013

HELP! I purchased a voucher from LRW via Google offers, assuming, as others had, it to be legit because it was attached to such a reputable source. When I finally found a week my mother, sister, and I could vacay, I 'booked' the week at Treasure Cay. Immediatly after I confirmed the booking, the week I'd desired came off their site of available rentals (which I assumed was a good thing!). Later that night I noticed that my week had been added once again, along with a few different dates from the same resort. I emailed Joe at LRW (since that is the only form of communication I can find) and told him as much. Today I get the email that of course my resort was unavailable and that someone beat me to it. When I checked the site again, ALL of the weeks at Treasure Cay have been removed. Very suspicious activity and I'm afraid I've been scammed. Unfortunatly for me, I had already booked our flights, not realizing this is probably a scam, and will be out alot of money. I'm very upset, this was suposed to be a vacation of a lifetime for my mother, sister, and I. Please if anyone knows who I can contact or what to do, please help me out. Also, if anyone knows of a phone number for them so I can actually speak to a human, please message it to me. Thank you all for taking the time to help! SARA???

Melissa S.
Jan 31, 2013

This is the main problem with doing business with a company that is purely internet related with no human customer service. I didn't even find a phone number for them on their website.

Also, before submitting your credit card # to any company one should research the internet backwards and forwards for reviews ..... I read just the first page of reviews of LRW via Trip Advisor and NONE were positive.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Jan 31, 2013 06:24 AM

May 02, 2013

hotel near westfield countryside mall is the best accommodation for you in Florida.. You can enjoy in this luxury resort without paying any luxury money...

So check in at Luxury Resorts Worldwide

John D.

Last edited by johnd1911 on May 02, 2013 11:34 PM

May 31, 2013

I didn't find any great review or any member who is satisfied for this Luxury Resorts Worldwide . So without any legitimate information we shouldn't deal with this company. You also can check tripadvisor to check review for this company. But for exclusive resort vacation club i think Inspirato is great choice. Yes , I have joined Inspirato as well as I have been enjoying Inspirato membership and had some good vacations at club homes.

Cathyee L.

Last edited by phyl21 on May 31, 2013 06:28 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.