Sapphire Beach Club

2012 Maintenance Fees

Apr 10, 2016

Thank you for this information. Would it be possible for you to forward your letter from and to them to me? Thank you! Jen

Jen J.
Apr 10, 2016

Hi, What exactly are you wanting me to forward to you? And why?

I don't typically forward my personal emails to anyone.

Jennifer J.
Oct 02, 2016

Jennifer,

My wife and I recently (August 2016) purchased into Sapphire Resorts after a high pressure sales pitch in Las Vegas. Unfortunately the five calendar days have passed, but if I read your prior posts correctly, you were still able to cancel your membership and avoid future bills and maintenance fees. Could you share who you contacted, what you said, etc? Many thanks!

Michael

Michael G.
Dec 14, 2016

Can you tell me what email address you sent it to , and the wording?

John J.
Dec 14, 2016

Did you get an answer? I know this is an old post.

John J.
May 30, 2017

2017 and nothing has changed! Saphire Beach Club has become my personal Hell. The company is irresponsible, and a complete ripoff. They don't send bills, claim you don't pay and ruin your credit. BTW the collections agency is a subsidary if the same comapny that owns them! I wish I didn't own with them!!!! What a mistake!

Timeshare D.
Jun 17, 2017

Hi, the email address I used back March 2015 when I cancelled my two contracts was to Eunice Bentinck, Account Administrator at ebentinck@sbcwi.com. Both weeks I had purchased were fully paid for by this time so I had only been paying the maintenance fees for almost 6 years. Basically, throwing money away each year because the weeks had lost any exchange value and comments about the deterioration of the resort were getting worse and worse. The wording I used in my email to Eunice Bentinck was "Dear Sirs/Madam, Due to the RCI suspension and the overall decline of the resort consider this email to be notification that we are cancelling our contracts with Sapphire Beach Club". I then provided my two contract numbers.

Two weeks later I received a letter from her acknowledging receipt of my intention to relinquish my weeks and confirmation that my contracts had been cancelled. I was finally out of that mess. There is language in your contract (Item #8 in mine) that states the "LESSEE may, at any time surrender the Agreement by written notification". But, if you still owe money on the purchase of your weeks, you would still owe them that money. I "owned" both of my weeks, so I was getting out of the annual maintenance fees.

I hope this helps.

Louise S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.