Timeshare Companies

NetManagement Group

Mar 25, 2013

patrickt11 wrote:
Jayjay,

I totally agree, but did you read all the posts? People still WANT to believe, and so get duped. And most of the scammers are smarter than asking for the fee at the beginning of the discussion. In fact many of them assert that there is no fee unless they successfully sell. Then, weeks later, there will be an urgent message saying that everything was fine, but now the local government needs property taxes, or some other fee, and if you could just wire the money to the government's bank, the whole transaction can go through... with the implication that if you don't you'll lose the chance to sell, so why not spend a few hundred or thousand when thousands are just within your grasp?

There are all kinds of red flags -- one of the most egregious being up-front money -- but still people fall for this stuff. That's why I've posted lists of other warning signs, and finally this "clincher" about demanding the name and address.

I am in complete agreement with you, however with internet access at public libraries, internet cafes and at other entities ..... any socalled 'no upfront fee timeshare reseller' should be investigated backwards and forwards and inside and out .... that's the main reason I post in Redweek's forums .... to warn people of such scams .... and to warn them that just because they say they don't charge an upfront fee that the fee will come up eventually before closing.

R P.
May 24, 2013

DO NOT LET NET MANAGEMENT GROUP OR THEIR PARTNERS IN CRIME HARRIS TITLE TALK YOU INTO DOING ANYTHING. THEY SCAMED US OUT OF OVER 8,000 DOLLARS. PLEASE WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY WHAT SO EVER. THEY ARE FAST TALKERS, THEY ARE PUSHY. JUST LOOK UP ON LINE SEARCH UNDER BOTH TITLES. CHECK OUT THE BBB COMMENTS ON THEM. THEIR COMPANIES DO NOT EXIST, THEIR ADDRESS'S ARE A FRAUD. WE HAVE 2 TIME SHARES ONE IN ORLANDO AN ONE IN WILLIAMSBURG. NEITHER GOT SOLD NOR PAID FOR. STAY AWAY FORM THEM, DO RESEARCH ON ANYONE PROMISING THEY CAN SELL YOU TIME SHARE, YOU JUST NEED TO SEND THEM MONEY.

Bonnie C.
May 24, 2013

DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM OR HARRIS TITLE, THEY WILL SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY. THEY ARE SMOOTH AN FAST TALKERS. WE LEARNED THE HARD WAY 8,000 DOLLARS HARD.

Bonnie C.
May 24, 2013

NetMangement Group an Harris Title are both frauds. We know for a fact we were scamed by them out of over 8,000 dollars. Please search them online, ck the Better Business reports an you will see. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY. !!!!

Bonnie C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.