Timeshare Companies

Wyndham's new "Ovation" program offers exit solutions for their owners... interested?

Apr 23, 2015

I would like to believe this is not just another scam on the owners. RCI is the most duplicitous company I have come across, apart from the "TimeShare sellers/resellers" I have been unfortunate enough to be involved with on a couple of occasions. The whole industry is rife with half truths, misdirection and good old fashioned lies. I wait for the Exit Strategy information with barely baited breath.

Haydn J.
Apr 24, 2015

I am definitely interested in what they will be offering. I have a fixed week timeshare at their Wyndham Newport Onshore location and the annual fees are getting way too high. I have been trying to sell the timeshare myself for a couple of years with no takers. I will be following up to see what they will offer.

Melanie E.
Apr 26, 2015

lunas3: It would be very useful to if you would provide more information as to who 'We' refers to and contact information.

Janet T.

Last edited by janett133 on Apr 26, 2015 05:34 PM

Apr 28, 2015

This not a "buy-back" it is a "give-back".

Bryan D.
Apr 28, 2015

wwtc@gmail.com

Spoke to customer service rep at Wyndham…the ovation program will only benefit a few with specific location deeds…as usual its always for Wyndhams benefit…the new sales pitch will be to move your deed to National Harbor, Myrtle Beach or Bonnet Creek to possibly be eligible for the Ovation program. Imagine the money Wyndham will make off this pitch just as they did off the Pathways pitch.

Luna S.
Apr 28, 2015

Please tell me more about your experience. I will follow every lead with Wyndham. I am available at 310-275-4929. Wyndham tells me they will work out a good exit solution for every owner. Let's find out.

Jeffrey W.
May 03, 2015

All Wyndham owners interested in Ovation need to call owner services at Wyndham and ask for the Ovation department. If you have a computer, search "ovation by wyndham" to find additional contact information. Wyndham's ad for Ovation in current issue of Vacation Ownership World lists contact number as 855-312-9040. If you cannot reach a helpful person at Wyndham, please post your experience on RedWeek so others get benefit of your experience. The more feedback, the better.

Jeffrey W.
May 03, 2015

This is not a solution but take back if paid in full! If anyone owns in South Carolina (any resort) there is a secret to getting real money for deed.

Please email for details as it isn't advertised program.

Integrityfortimeshare@gmail.com

Angela R.
May 03, 2015

Jeff can you call so we can discuss the truth in this all. I've always thought of redweek as an owner advocate, hope So. 754-300-9001

Angela R.
May 13, 2015

I have 2 weeks in Orlando, owned for approx. 20 years. If I used it twice in the last 10 it would be an exaggeration as travel ended for us.

I just called Wyndham's Ovation Dept, and this is what I was told. My units qualify for a limited offer of just over $1,000 for both, upon successful transfer of deed. The process takes 8 weeks they say, however the monthly maint/fees are still due so I ask what urgency do they have to get it done in 8 weeks?

Anyway, it is a small light at the end of a long, dark tunnel, if everything has truthfully been revealed. And my distrust of the whole industry leaves me to wonder if it has.

Maureen S.
May 13, 2015

Has anyone taken advantage of ovation and received anything of value from Wyndham? I was told that they charge transfer fees and all fees must be continued to be paid and its a very selective deed and slow process for the few accepted. The deed must be paid in full.

With all the misrepresentations and fraudulent lies to induce owners to buy by sales reps and managers I've known owners that have used other processes to recoup their financial losses from Wyndham. wwtccorp@gmail.com

Luna S.
May 15, 2015

Please send me information or any updates to this new program

Harold U.
May 26, 2015

Some of our children do not or cannot afford to take over our account. How do I get the records to see how the account would be distributed?

Robert D.
May 26, 2015

If they are not on your contract they have no obligation to take it over. Read your contract and see who is listed on it.

Don P.
May 26, 2015

I would like the same information.

Robert D.
May 26, 2015

I own in panama City. Platinum owner. What would I be offered?

Robert D.
May 26, 2015

Please send me information.

Robert D.
May 26, 2015

I am redoing my will and would like to read the paperwork I signed as to the dispensation of our contracts.

Robert D.
May 30, 2015

We are definitely interested in getting out of our timeshare, esp ecially if it doesn't cost us any more money!

Gloria S.
Jun 04, 2015

I called the number you provided today for more info concerning the program. My resorts are listed as those participating in ovation right now. However, I was informed that there is no fee for the service and, at the same time there is no monetary compensation. It is strictly handing the deed back to Wyndham. Makes no sense from an owner's perspective. We bought those deeds and deserve some sort of compensation. Even if it is only .08/1000.

Rebekah J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.