Timeshare Companies

ILG/Vistana Westin Nanea Time Share Nightmare. Stay away from this dirty corporation!

Feb 20, 2019

Please contact me if you wish. We also felt duped. Thank you...Jim Haggerty jim.haggerty@us.mahle.com

Jim H.
Apr 19, 2021

Has anyone been able to hire a firm to get them out of vistana timeshare? I need to hire someone asap or it will go into foreclosure. Not sure who's legit who's not....

Victoria M.
Apr 19, 2021

Never pay anyone money up front that claims they can get you out of your contract . Contact the resort yourself and negotiate an exit . I got rid of two timeshares in 2011 by contacting the resorts and negotiating deed backs . It was quick and inexpensive . All these exit companies do is what you can do yourself . Make it a priority to call the resort and get the ball rolling .

Don P.
Apr 19, 2021

victoriam202 wrote:
Has anyone been able to hire a firm to get them out of vistana timeshare? I need to hire someone asap or it will go into foreclosure. Not sure who's legit who's not....

What's so bad about it going into foreclosure? If you want to get out of your timeshare, a foreclosure will do just that.

Lance C.
Jul 07, 2022

Please don't tell people to 'calm down'. They are allowed to feel angry when taken advantage of. I know this is an old post but I feel like I might know you Alisa G! :)

Jenny B.
Jan 04, 2024

Curious what came about from original poster… or others that mentioned class action suit?

Steve M.
Jan 05, 2024

Just a few observations:

1. Life is a learning process. Yes, you were lied to in the sales presentation. Now you are wiser and more cautious. That's a very good thing. What you do from now on matters more. We all make mistakes. Those of us who learn from them will move on grow wiser. Those who continue to hold onto anger and victimhood will languish.

2. Whatever you were told by the sales person, if it is not in writing in your signed contract, you have no recourse. It becomes, "she said this"..."no I didn't..." and on and on. You will get nowhere with a class action lawsuit. ...and you will not have eased your anger one bit.

3. Be careful what you say, particularly if you include names. You could be the one ending up on the wrong side of the lawsuit.

Matt S

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.