Timeshare Exchanges

Direct Exchange Process

Mar 12, 2007

soonn, I didn't realize you were his renter, but let me reiterate again that a written agreement signed by both renter and owner is crucial, with no changes allowed, after both parties have signed and a deposit has been made. If this had been followed initally then all of this fiasco would not have occurred.

You and the owner should keep this in mind for future reference (a written and signed agreement by both parties).

I don't see that there is anyone to blame here, since communication was fractured, at best, between the two of you.

I would have preferred a phone or cell phone conversation over emails with the owner traveling so much at that time.

soonn wrote:
Jayjay,

You did not see all the emails between us. Not once, he said the reservation is confirmed. Give me your email address, I will send you all the correspondence emails between us, and you will see that it was very frustrating to work with someone who does not reply to email in a reasonable time frame. I am the one who is stuck with an airfare tickets, not him.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Mar 12, 2007 10:14 AM

Mar 12, 2007

I have included a sample Rental Agreement in the Buying, Selling and Renting forum, however you can word it any way you wish.

R P.
Mar 12, 2007

jayjay wrote:
I have included a sample Rental Agreement in the Buying, Selling and Renting forum, however you can word it any way you wish.
Jayjay,

Thanks..

Communication needs to flow both ways. I gave Bob my home address, home and cell phone number, he did not offer his phone number to me. There was no way I knew that the reservation was confirmed.

Soonn

Soon N.
Mar 25, 2007

I have had success by looking on TUG2.net and finding owners of resorts that I am interested into. I then email them letting them know what I have available to offer in trade. Something has always worked out.

Babs

Babs F.

Last edited by fletcher921 on Mar 25, 2007 08:33 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.