Report Abuse

Re: Purchase inquiries

[Q=danv90] I cannot comment on renting for I’ve never rented through RedWeek and while I am an owner and a member of RedWeek I’ve never listed my property for rental. My issue is that I have on several occasions asked questions about possibly purchasing more properties, and can’t get any responses from RedWeek or the owner, you must be a member to submit inquiries. It is a waste of time and membership fee.[/Q] I do not work for or in any way represent RedWeek, but I must respectfully but strongly disagree with your assessment, having been a satisfied RedWeek member for many years. I have purchased [b]and[/b] sold timeshare weeks on RedWeek, rented timeshare weeks from others here and, on a few occasions, used the RedWeek site to rent out weeks I own when unable to use them myself. I have never encountered any difficulties with any of those various different activities using the RedWeek site. RedWeek is merely a [b]site[/b] on which timeshare-owning RedWeek members may choose (and pay) to advertise resales and rentals. How can you possibly blame the [b]site[/b] if advertisers, for whatever reason, do not respond to your particular inquiries? That very odd conclusion just makes no sense to me and it frankly borders on silly, in my personal opinion. If you are unhappy with the RedWeek site, there are certainly other sites that you can opt to use instead, but RedWeek is by far the the safest site to avoid scammers.