Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Vallarta Gardens in Punta Mita (Nuevo Vallarta Area) (by James G.):

My wife and I were there just 12 days after you. Very similar. Presented a great deal with a proposed liquidation of our Vidanta relationship. ($153,774.) due in 6 months post signing the contract. Promised that payments along with another of $17,850 for our 2023 surrendered weeks and so on. with annual payments each Dec for $12,000 for the next 10 years for continued surrendered weeks (5). We bought 7. And yes we were offered the opportunity to apply for the RCI Barclays Credit cards to secure the down payment at zero interest. But it tells you to read very carefully the full contract. contrary to the presentation of "guaranteed" payment for our liquidation and the surrendered weeks, it was placed in the contract unbeknownst to us that the entire balance was to be paid before the fees due us were to be paid by Capital Marketing. while signing process took place, that particular portion was cleverly glazed over with all the celebration of the deal and money coming in in just 6 months etc. I nearly sent or wired the balance to get our Exhibit C aka certificate of ownership which was their requirement to produce in order for them to reimburse us. That Taxation you brought up was more than interesting as it was never discussed at all. Regarding the Capital Marketing, I just received a Mutual Release from them forgiving each party. I want to see our money first before signing this one.