Report Abuse

Has anyone actually sold a timeshare through SMTN?

Lance C. I have to disagree with you wholeheartedly. SMTN is a complete and utter SCAM. Their sea of listings have timeshares with values of $100.00 and even less. As a test, or challenge, I would like to see any seller list their qualified high dollar timeshare, at a ridiculously low dollar value, to see if you ever even get a nibble. You obviously aren't obligated to accept a low offer. My contention is that offers, real legitimate offers, never manifest themselves anywhere in this SCAM factory. Here's how I know this for a fact, I have listed one of my timeshares with them, after paying $2,000.00 for the privilege. After floating in the sea for over a year, I priced it ridiculously low, and I got scam offers from their office sales people. The reason I know they were scam offers and not real offers is in how they classify and discuss their inquiries. It's all designed and meant to give you "Hope" that a real sale is just around the corner. It's all a ploy, smoke an mirrors and you're left with yet more years of maintenance fee payments. Obviously, all of this stalling leads to everyone in the sea being left with actual "worthless' contracts to anyone but you. Cheers.