Report Abuse

Re: Bel Air Vacation Club

Thank you for your response. I will look at the contract agasin. Its been a while since I have and the original contract was with some other company. You probably know the property has been sold and re-sold several times. I did get a response from BAVC and they offered a payment plan while reducing the amount in arrears by some 10% but its insufficient and my mother cannot pay it and will not use it again. I will respond again with directions to simply cancel and take back the property -especially since the purchase price was fully paid for at the inception. I do need to find out if there was a deed involved. My mother cannot recall. I called a timeshare exit type company-Wesley Financial- that is advertising a lot in Los Angeles media. They cannot help because there is money owed. My mom would have to pay off the alleged debt owed before they would get involved and I assume that would be another several thousand dollars. So, we'll try what others seem to be doing here and just walking away.