Report Abuse

Re: Location

[Q=jennyz5] [Q=ken974] I'm not sure of any set schedule to/from the Theme Parks. I believe, however, that there is a tine limit--meaning when the last bus to or from Bonnet Creek will run. I'm going down there this Thursday (10/26) and will look into bus scheduling to the Parks..[/Q] please let me know what you find out as far as the bus/trolley timing. I purchased a timeshare with Fairfield and have booked this resort for April 2007, but I was told during buyin this resort was "Within the Disney Gates"not true???[/Q] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bonnet Creek is located on what would otherwsie be considered Disney land--off of Buena Vista Dr. and on the way to the Theme Parks. However, it is NOT within Disney gates-- Truly, I've never heard of any sales saying that it is within the gates--only from some owners. Bonnet Creek is a great resort--ATLANTIS Bus Service transports you to and from the Theme Parks-. Call the Resort and they can give you the time schedule as it exists today.