Report Abuse

Re: Greensprings VS. Powhatan

[Q=johnt248] We are considering purchasing a timeshare at one of these two resorts and would like to know if anyone has experience at both of them to provide a comparison. I am leaning towards Greensprings as I have been to Powhatan before and found it lacking in some respects for my taste. Greensprings from the reviews, the fact that it is only ten years old, and the pictures looks like a little more refined resort. Any input? Thanks, John[/Q] Hi John - My family has stayed at both resorts for years and 3 years ago we bought a resale at Greensprings. The grounds at Powhatan are lovely but the decor is too casual for me. It seems that the management doesn't care as much as that at Greensprings. We love this resort but only liked Powhatan. If you are lucky enough to get your units right on a tee for the National Golf course - you will have beautiful views to wake up to and to enjoy your patio or balcony from. We were lucky enough to get a great priced resale for a prime summer week right from these listings on Redweek - keep your eyes open and do some negotiating!!!! We rent one unit and stay in the other year after year - the Williamsburg area is a place our family never gets bored with. Good luck!!!!