Report Abuse

Wyndham timeshare any way to stop the contract?

Finally Got my Rescission Letter From Wyndham. How did I get out ? The laws stipulate you can cancel, but you only have 5 days to cancel at the office you opened it in, and 10 days to send a written letter to their Florida Legal Dept. Something they don't ever highlight and bring it to your attention, its more read through speedily . They are in a hurry to get you to sign, The sales person I worked with, had taken my GF salary and included it onto my Credit check. Which was how I got this line of credit When I made this complaint, it was ignored as well. I called Comenity Bank which is who they get this account with. - Told them my information was falsified - they did a credit check and cancelled the account. When you sign with Wyndham, they take what is called a " Pre- Auth check " , since I did not carry a check with me, I was sent an email with the Authorization form for my bank...To which I never signed. They called me daily, I never answered, and after months of no recourse, They closed the account. Do what you have to do to get out, assuming this is what happened to you.