Report Abuse

Re: Buying timeshares (even resale)CAUTION

[Q=zimmer1] [Q=vlahos] THERE ARE COMPANY TO BE CAREFUL WITH! be very very careful,with this company. Timeshare Adventures,inc. everthing when wrong with my transaction. was not a 2 bedroom, it was a one bedroom. was not floating, it was week 2. was charge, 2006 maintance fee, that should not have been charge. contacted this company. that it was my mistake, not theirs. stay away. just got former owners tax bill in my name, for 2005 and 2006 with all the penalties. do these poeple know what they are doing? again stay away for this company. Timeshare Adventures,inc.[/Q] get with your title company and or read the title policy depending on when you purchased your title insurance may be responsible for some of this, compare this stuff with your deed. all the info you just stated is on these documents, you should have been required to sign them before the documents were registered at the ole taxation dept whatever the county seat and st the property is located in...closing should not have taken place without your signiture in place[/Q] you assume that a company like: timeshare adventures, inc. with a in-house title company would be responsable for their work. this company washed there hands of the whole thing. with "gaurities" all over their web page, you would thing that they would do there vary best to fix anything that was not done right. most people who pay $450 for closing assume that the papers that you sign are done right.I was wrong to believe that TIMESHARE ADVENTURES, INC. was a honest company. and it cost me dearly.