Report Abuse

Re: COVID-19 Related Cancellations

To Eric W A question - I am a Timeshare Owner and believe to be in a similar situation - RedWeek's Uninhabitable Default Policy / AKA Breach of Contract. I'm new to this and will be meeting my Attorney next week. I expect he will tell me this is not his area of expertise and refer me to another Attorney. I'm Okay with that. FYI - I posted to this Forum today. Have you started the process of Litigation? There is a lot of chatter about Litigation, even some Class Action mentioned on BBB. James Souza (jamess1558) [Q=ericw441] I’ll be looking to file a lawsuit against redweek with the Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida in Orange County, Florida. let the judge decide that they breached contract and owe the money to owners. Sorry to be cruel but we all paid a service to protect our investments. Their contract doesn’t stipulate a full refund to renter under this unfortunate situation. In fact it states non refundable within 60 days. Renters also had the ability to purchase insurance. My finances are just as important hence why I used their services. Never again will I use redweek[/Q]