Report Abuse

Manhattan Club Lawsuit

charles m, TMC has a cadre of well-bred new york attorneys who have all kinds of political connections, their "friends" if you will. also be aware that one of TMC's principals was once a deputy nys attorney general. your intentions are admirable but diminished by the current, unbridled legal power of TMC. my opinion is that future legislation by honest and intelligent attorneys and judges will eventually emerge, and the TMC empire will begin to crumble; we owners will reign, and to the victors belong the spoils. the adage, "there's strength in numbers," will prevail as long as we can assemble the numbers: we can do this by, as i said previously, presenting a strong and united legal front to defeat the fraudulent TMC bureaucracy. this can be done with strong consideration of owners to join our legal team. the law of averages suggests that we might even have brilliant attorney/owners willing to join our legal conglomerate to further fortify our strongly-deserved legal goal of retribution vs TMC's continuous fraudulent actions against us owners. the TMC board of directors, both sponsored and non-sponsored must be taken to task regarding our financially damaged situation as orchestrated by TMC. [Q=charlesm548] That's why my caveat is "if anyone knows" one of these two politicians. I agree that without a "friend" or business contact of Cuomo or Trump citing our predicament we will continue to be ignored, regardless of the potentially high profile crimes.[/Q]