Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club

william m, neither you nor i get paid to solve TMC's problems: your quote: " In all fairness, (although I hate to consider TMC fair) if TMC is close to being fully sold out, how could they accommodate a large number of extensions."(sic) THIS IS THEIR PROBLEM. they have been stealing from us for all the years of their existence. NOW IT'S TIME THAT THEY BECOME CREATIVE AND DECIDE HOW TO GIVE US THE EXTENSION OF RESERVATION TIME WE DESERVE. or, are they waiting until we all succumb to COVID-19 IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER? that would certainly help solve this problem with little of their effort. i repeat, in essence, TMC has no class, empathy nor sympathy even during this devastating COVID-19 PANDEMIC. consider notifying the governor and/or mayor. our current issues with TMC are of less importance than the coronavirus at large, but they're related to our timely and healthier reservation use relative to COVID-19. a reservation-time extension would help us use the time we paid for in a safer manner and time rather than put ourselves, with sooner use of reservation time, at a much higher risk factor of COVID-19 contagion and possibly death. does all this sound dramatic? IT IS, AND RIGHTFULLY SO. [Q=williamm465] I too would like to have my time extended at TMC because of this horrible situation we all are living through. It looks like I will lose my three days. (I have three days one year and four days the next.) I asked for an extension and my request was denied. I own at the Welk resort in Escondido, CA. They have relaxed their restrictions for carrying over time until the following year. Disney, Hilton, and Welk are so large that they can, with some difficulty I am sure, make that accommodation. In all fairness, (although I hate to consider TMC fair) if TMC is close to being fully sold out, how could they accommodate a large number of extensions. (Chris, your family and mine might have to share a suite. You never did show up last year so that I could buy you a drink.) It is hard to believe that TMC is open. Social distancing in those three elevators must be quite a challenge. Of course there is always the stairs. Please everyone, stay safe and healthy.[/Q]