Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club

TMC's batch of so-called corporate geniuses and ny attorneys' job is to figure that out, reasonable or not.......it's their job as corporate problem solvers. there is no room for excuses by or defenses for TMC. NECESSARILY DRAMATIC, THIS RESERVATION EXTENSION COULD HELP ALLEVIATE AND MITIGATE MATTERS OF LIFE AND DEATH ISSUES IF TMC'S RESERVATION POLICY IS ALTERED TO ACCOMMODATE THIS DEATHLY PANDEMIC. that would show the essence of care, empathy, sympathy and humanity on TMC's part. at this time, TMC's usual profit motive must take a secondary role in the scheme of things. again, your quote: "That does not mean they are solvable. Please explain to me how you can fit one and one half years of timeshare use into one year. It may be possible realizing that many people have not been paying their maintenance fees. But I doubt it." .....that's TMC'S problem to solve, their duty to their paying clients/owners.....and that needs to be "reasonable!" [Q=williamm465] Of course it is not our job to solve TMC's problems. That does not mean they are solvable. Please explain to me how you can fit one and one half years of timeshare use into one year. It may be possible realizing that many people have not been paying their maintenance fees. But I doubt it. I learned a long time ago (the hard way) that when you are disagreeing with an unreasonable person, it hurts your case if you become unreasonable as well.[/Q]