Report Abuse

Re: Anyone know anything about Finn Law Group?

AO I had not heard of Timeshare Resort Marketing until last night. There is another Redweek forum about Vidanta. Someone read my post and found my phone number and contacted me. Her complaint about TRM is identical to comments I found on the internet. I don't think RedWeek would mind my including this TUG thread to warn others. https://tugbbs.com/forums/threads/has-anyone-traded-in-a-unit-to-vidanta-through-trm.285691/ We promote self-advocacy. Not everyone has the time or temperament. I don't comment on exit companies. There is no reason to retain anyone for a fee if you are capable of writing a clear. concise complaint. For three years I wrote court reports and edited volunteer court reports for Family Court to help judges and interested parties make the best determination for a child in state care. Now instead of asking, "Do you want to go back home to mom and dad?" I ask, "Do you want to go back home to your home resort?" https://qroo.us/2019/01/07/mexico-how-to-report-a-consumer-violation-to-profeco/ This from an article to be published Wed about a Vidanta buyer who had her complaint translated into Spanish and negotiated a loan cancellation through Profeco: If Profeco accepts your case, you will be assigned a case number and a mediator. The person filing the complaint will not be speaking on their behalf in conference calls. The mediator is the go-between. The mediator does not decide who is right or wrong. There will be three attempts to mediate. If mediation fails, the only option is to pursue your dispute with Méxican law. Good luck with that! In the case of our timeshare buyer who was able to resolve her dispute, resolution came in the form of her counter offer to the timeshare company’s initial offer. Most resolutions come about through compromise. Throughout the dispute process, keep in contact with the timeshare company and keep copies of all correspondence, including emails and financial records. It’s best to send documents by certified mail, return receipt requested. Dispute any bills received and respond to all requests for collection. Monitor your credit report and dispute any downgrade. If collection calls become harassing, an individual can send a “cease and desist” letter to stop harassing calls.