Report Abuse

Re: Beach Ammenities at WKORV

[Q=lauras187] The beach is super private as compared with that of the regular Westin property. Major problem here is the element that is at the public park RIGHT next door with full beach access - as the beach area is public....can be a bit seedy...and they rent the grill area/tables for local parties and they brought in tons of coolers and drank the full content - and this is facing the pool area where all the owners chaises are - and the renters for the four-hour party also have full use of the pool and amenities - that I personally was disgusted by... too much alcohol - controlled by no one..and then they were everywhere and sometimes on vacation you let your guard down and leave items unattended....but don't! It is spotless, though...always cleaning and working on things...Basic restaurant on property - food delicious - great service-but more flies than I have ever seen in my life...ewww.[/Q] Confused by your comment that the renters have full use of the pool and amenities. What are these "renters" renting and who are they are they renting it from?