Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

my email to robert ballot, non-sponsored (non-managerial) TMC board/owner member sent today, Saturday, may 30, 2020 hello robert, quoted from your email to me: "COVID 19 is causing many issues that affect TMC. Your Management and Board are working on issues that can support we Owners. You should be hearing soon about a resolution to this dilemma." i have not heard from you nor the board since you quoted as above. a source revealed that board member, SALVATORE REALE (i believe the director of operations) and owners who recently spoke wth him were told there would be no altering of reservation time policy due to the CORONSVIRUS-COVID-19 PANDEMIC. if i do not get a positive response from you and/or the board at large via email, the negative reservation extension time current policies must be and will be duly noted to a higher authority for further action as required by litigation and legal procedure. this also becomes a matter of patriotism in this time of dire need because of the PANDEMIC. i expect to get an expedited direct email in response to the reservation time extension time request that i'm making within this email. this is essential since so many owners, of the 14,000 to18,000 of us, will be affected by this reservation time issue. many affected by this alleged current policy will be adversely financially devastated by it since those deserving the reservation time will not be able to use their time without the reservation time extension, again due to the CORONAVIRUS/COVI-19 PANDEMIC. an expedited email positively regarding the above issue is sought. thank you in advance for an immediate response to this email. time is of the essence for receiving a responsive email from you. chris . thank you thank you in advance for an immediate response to this email. time is of the essence for receiving a timely responsive email from you. chris