Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Does anyone on this website know if a HOA/Timeshsre association/Boutique Hotel can file for bankruptcy? Seems like bankruptcy is ideal for TMC, similar to a private person who runs up all their credit cards and got lots and lots of “stuff such as fine dining, nice clothing, electronics, jewelry, and much more” and stopped making payments on their home knowing they were going to file bankruptcy and leave all their creditors or “stockholders” holding the bag? Now, I’m just throwing this out there because, as I recall in an earlier posting, someone tried to make a reservation in May 2021 and there was no availability. Why would there be no availability a year away? Maybe because they know they won’t be in business a year from now? I think this is all a strategy of TMC to walk away and leave us owners holding the bag and we didn’t even get any “stuff”! [Q=drusillam2] Thanks, Deborah. They are unbelievable. Who in their right mind would want to go to NYC even now with all events cancelled, the Virus threat and now rioting. The only conclusion is that they want everyone to stop paying. Sad situation for so many.[/Q]