Report Abuse

refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

[Q=sofianek]Price dropped from 15kusd to...9k and still no offer, no message. I have one of the best TS according to SMTN and i am offering it at the best price but still nothing. I asked them: WHO IS BUYING WHAT IN THIS CASE ??? They published then my ad on their facebook and twitter pages but there was almost no view and zero comments, seems their pages is not followed by millions of people.[/Q] Who suggested the original $15,000 sale price, you or they? If you haven't read the reviews about SMTN, SMTN is notorious for suggesting owners list with it for unreasonably high selling prices. Very few sane, informed buyers are going to pay $15,000(or even $9000) for a resale. Most units resale are worth about zero dollars. Here's an experiment. If you have an E-Bay account, log into it. Look for units similar to yours and see what they sold for. Make sure you check completed listings as opposed to active listings as these will tell you what they actually sold for. You might be in for a shock to see that many sold for just a few bucks and some were completed without garnering any bids. That's the sad reality of timeshare resales. If you see that many were completed with sale prices around zero, then if you are serious about getting rid of your unit, you might just have to do the same. Try other reputable timeshare websites such as here on RedWeek, My Resort Network, E-Bay, or Timeshare Users Group (aka "TUG") and list it for a low price or even give away.