Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

questions regarding the consequences if 1) TMC's filing for bankruptcy and 2) owners not paying maintenance fees should be asked of competent and knowledgeable attorneys, either zimmerman or another one of owners' choosing. fyi, many owners have already retained zimmerman, so i would assume he has more TMC background to work with. there are too many possibilities and too much guesswork for the layman to figure out. leave it to the legal professionals. all owners in their own way are saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. WE HAVE ACCEPTED TMC's FRAUD (WITH MANY QUESTIONS, AND NO EFFECTIVE ACTION) for years. it's time for action on our part. many have retained legal representation (as i did.) that's a muddied process thanks to the slow court procedures exacerbated by the PANDEMIC AND MR FLOYD'S UNFORTUNATE DEATH. do we await the TMC notion of bankruptcy? that would probably take years to begin and end; and the notion itself is unsure. we must come together as a group and have a plan of action, AS A GROUP, e.g., non- payment of maintenance fees, that could help our cause. will TMC sue, forclose, effect owners' credit rating (which probably won't happen) or any other financially meaningful action?.....mostly unlikely. but we owners are still stuck with the continuing fraud in the form of, especially, rapidly rising maintenance fees, owners not getting desired reservation time and non-extension of reservation time due to the coronavirus/covid-19 pandemic (that's the most inhumane current issue; TMC IS making financial gains through others' pain, suffering and even death due to this horrific and debilitating pandemic.) mr zimmerman has been on a case with mr tucker regarding the use of all owners' contact information. so far, i have not seen info regarding that effort. is the CONTACT INFORMATION AVAILABLE FOR OWNERS TO USE OR NOT? if so, when will we be able to notify all 14,000 to 18,000 owners of our intentions? this financially disastrous and distressful TMC issue will go on forever if we continue to do nothing SUBSTANTIAL AS AN OWNERS' GROUP, AND DO IT NOW. I EMPHASIZE.........................AS AN OWNERS' GROUP................................PERHAPS ALL OWNERS STOPPING PAYMENT OF MAINTENANCE FEES. we can seek legal advice on the results of this action, then proceed rapidly from there. keep in mind that there was admitted TMC fraud and a total breach of contract on TMC's part. where do owners fit within that scheme of things? ACTION TIME, FELLOW OWNERS. WE NEED IMMEDIATE FOLLOW UP ON THESE IDEAS. WE NEED MORE INTERESTED OWNERS TO ACT NOW AND OFFER MORE IDEAS TO RID THIS ALBATROSS FROM OUR FINANCIAL LIVES.