Report Abuse

Re: bad experience

[Q=vlahos] be very very careful,with this company. Timeshare Adventures,inc. everthing when wrong with my transaction. was not a 2 bedroom, it was a one bedroom. was not floating, it was week 2. was charge, 2006 maintance fee, that should not have been charge. contacted this company. that it was my mistake, not theirs. stay away. just got former owners tax bill in my name, for 2005 and 2006 with all the penalties. do these poeple know what they are doing? again stay away for this company. Timeshare Adventures,inc.[/Q] Dear vlahos: Thank you very much for the warning. I so much wish someone had told me about Taino Beach Resorts before I bought there. It was supposed to be fee simple, my lifetime plus willing the deed after my death to my heirs; when I got the contract it was only for 40 years. The maintenance fees were supposed to never go up an dthat was the big selling point for me. When I got the contract (6 mos later) it say the fees could go up 10% a year over the previous year. They stuck to that until this year, when now they are trying to throw out the old contracts entirely and make people pay 6 times higher maint fees this year, or else get out and abandon their timeshares!!! TIme for a lawsuit. Bunch of thieves.