Report Abuse

Re: How to get rid of a timeshare you no longer want ....

Wow! Some serious accusations flying here. It's funny how you see this on virtually every timeshare forum when someone even whisphers the name Timeshare Relief. Personally, I'm suspect of such knee-jerk emotionally driven reactions. I can see a case for both sides while not subscribing any particular evil to either one. If you're a happy timeshare owner then hey good for you. Have at it! Vacation away. If you're a miserable timeshare owner and have invested enough time, energy and money into something you detest and see fit to transfer your title with Timeshare Relief then hey, good for you too. Why does that anger everyone so much? I mean come on, it's an absolute farce to pretend the timesharing industry isn't corrupt. It just is. Sure there are the occassional exceptions to the rule but by and large it's a scam. Let's just call a spade a spade here. As for the TUG boards, yes, they are helpful and they are helpful to people who have unlimited time and resources to invest in their vacation planning. For the average Joe who got suckered into a piece of crap property they really can't afford probably not so much and it's silly to suggest that everyone on TUG is on the up and up. While there are a number of very well informed people on that site there are also a number of industry people and if you believe for a minute they aren't there with an agenda, well, then I suppose you're perfect for a timeshare. I'm suspect too of the individual with the 90 timeshares. Um, 90? If that doesn't point to a very specific agenda (or ridiculous amounts of time and money) I dont' know what does.