Report Abuse

Re: Royal Hacienda

[Q=stacey157] I do have a request in thru II right now for June. It is for my whole family. But they say they only can sleep 6...but the 2 bedroom unit looks like it can sleep 8 or 10...with a pull out couch and murphy beds. Do you know any details on the two bedroom and why they say it only sleeps 6. Thanks for the help. I hope the request comes thru.[/Q] Each villa is two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king sized bed, and the second bedroom has two full-sized beds. The living room has two twin-sized murphy beds. The units are apx 1500 square feet and very spacious. There is no pull out sofa in the living room. The did away with pull out sofas in The Royals properties when they went to the two twin-sized murphy beds. We always have two villas for our family, which includes the four of us in my family, my brother & his wife and my mom and dad. We could all manage in one villa, but we think it is more of a vacation with two. :-) Depending on the dynamics of the group and the number of people, you may be perfectly content with one villa. This link provides pictures of the villas, and there is a place to click at the bottom of the page that shows the layout of the Deluxe Villa. http://www.royalresorts.com/haciendasvillas.php Hope this helps.