Report Abuse

Re: Bel Air Vacation Club

Has anyone had any luck!?! This company is horrible and I’ve had issues since I first made the mistake many many years ago! At the time of signing the salesman had a “company” that was present at the meeting. I paid $500 for this company to sell my weeks bc they assured me I would be able to pay my monthly fees this way. Well that was a lie! I was never able to get in touch w anyone and they told me that was not the case. Needless to say i was so angry but also worried bc I knew I was unable to pay that money monthly. I made partial payments. I had some arrangements w them to do so. They stopped contacting me for the payments and therefore I didn’t pay bc time passed and I forgot. I would always get different representatives that handled my account and I tried to continue to make an attempt to pay. Then I would get an email from someone new and they would want payment in full. I worked out something else and made payments again. Then the same thing happened. Now I’m getting contacted again and they want payment in full and they are trying to tell me the amount of my loan is double from what the last person told me. They claim they are giving me a deal to pay in full that amount and they are waiving owed maintenance fees. However it’s not accurate bc the amount isn’t accurate. I really dk what to do and never have any luck w anyone there.