Report Abuse

Re: Anyone know anything about Finn Law Group?

Soleil Management I am familiar with Soleil. Rarely does anyone need an attorney. When asked about retaining an attorney, the first thing I say is that if everyone just retains an attorney, the only thing that is going to change is attorney bank accounts. We have a network of volunteers to answer questions about our self-advocacy process. If you would like to reach out you can find me on our Diamond Facebook. Not everyone has the time or temperament to self-advocate. We have a list of eight law firms that specialize in timeshares if all else fails or our volunteers are asked a legal question they can't answer. If you prefer to retain an attorney, I would suggest two Nevada law firms since you purchased a Nevada timeshare. https://www.facebook.com/groups/DiamondResortsOwnersAdvocacy/ The problem with Nevada is that when you file a complaint with the NV Real Estate Division, they respond with a knee-jerk, You Have No Proof Letter. Once I provided a recording of a real sleaze of an agent defrauding a 90% disabled Iraq veteran with TBI. The agent got promoted. That was in 2017 and I recently heard from an 8th victim just a month ago, a widow whose husband was murdered in a workplace violence incident, protecting others. Some AGs are pro-consumer, a few pro-industry. The founder of Diamond Resorts ran for Governor of Nevada. Irene