Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

I went to the Civil Court yesterday to retrieve the copy of the CNBC Manhattan Club video. It is gone! I know it was there because the clerk showed it to me on two occasions. I knew once I put the information on this forum the video would disappear. Eichner's lawyers monitor this and all Manhattan Club Timeshare owner forums. I got a Subpoena for Records Order from the Civil Court Clerk. There is a minimal fee to get a copy of the show from the archives. I paid less than $50. I used the Bergen County Sheriff's Department to get my copy in 2019. Bergen County Sheriff's Office 2 Bergen County Plaza Hackensack, New Jersey 07601 This is how to get a copy of the Manhattan Club Investigative Report Video: Contact NBCUNiversal - legal Department CNBC 900 Sylvan Avenue Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632 210 735-2622 What you are looking for is CNBC's Power Lunch Manhattan Club episode which aired 11/20/14 between 1 and 2 p. Andrea Day, Reporter and Valerie Patriarca, Producer, Special Products Unit In that episode, a former Manhattan Club timeshare salesperson talks about the fraud at TMC and several owners talk about their negative experiences with The Manhattan Club. I am going to get another copy and share it with the new Attorney General Leticia James' office. Irene Smalls