Report Abuse

Re: Vida Vacations & Grand Luxxe/Cirque du Soleil lies

I would strongly recommend completely disregarding the above mention (or was it a subtle referral?) regarding "LoneStar Transfer". Whoever or whatever they might be (and I certainly have no idea), please rest assured that there is [b]absolutely nothing[/b] they (or anyone else) can do to somehow magically terminate a valid and voluntarily signed contract once the rescission (cancellation) period has passed. BBB rating is completely meaningless, by the way, so pay no attention to that. If you feel that you were either defrauded or unduly pressured (or induced with alcoholic beverages), you can present your case to PROFECO for their intervention. However, if it's simply a matter of belated "buyer's remorse", they will not help you in any way. The above suggestion to flood social media with negative input regarding your experience is actually a good one. Not only will you help inform and warn others, you [b][i]might[/b][/i] also persuade the Mexicans to [b]voluntarily[/b] terminate the contract, since they certainly don't need or want a lot of negative Internet exposure if they can avoid it. As already described above however, such an effort will require a significant amount of time and effort --- and persistence. In any event, good luck.