Report Abuse

Re: 2011 Harborside II Maintenance Fees - OVERBOARD

Thank you all for prompt responses. A form will be sent to you to confirm how you want your email displayed in the forthcoming email to Mr. Maerz. To help me out, please fill it out here... that will be a real timesaver, as there are already over 100 repondants. https://forms.gle/2j67VyYm4p8KjWNL7 The form basically requires an agreement around the visibility of your email address in this forthcoming email to Marriott. Your privacy is respected. As the form was being authored I realized that gathering information about your ownership, year of purchase, YOUR specific concerns about MF fees and HOA management will be worth collecting and eventually shared with Marriott. Yes, some of the questions are optional. Anyone new to this...do not leave your email address in a reply to this post ...do not DM me with it. Finally, as a result of the incredible amount of responses, the transmission of the email to Mr. Maerz will be pushed to Monday 02/01/ 2021. This will give us more time to gather responses from as many homeowners as possible. Thus, I am tasking each one of you to please reach out across all social media platforms to find as many owners of Phase I & II as humanly possible this week....no procrastination ...just do it and expend extra energy to help unite us. I have posted many of the root causes of how the excessive fees are generated. So please use the data in those posts to share with other owners. Explain the urgency and power of a unified voice of Harborside owners who have been scammed for nearly 2 decades. 10's of millions of our hard earned money has lined the pockets of a corrupt management ecology. My voice has been the spark...the collective energy of owners will be the force delivered to Marriott . We have only wanted fairness, value and reasonable inquiry addressed. kind regards Henry Siegel