Report Abuse

Re: Re: BE CAREFUL OF SILVER LAKES VACATION CLUB

We are having the same issue. It's actually my parents time share and I've been trying to get out of it for 2 years. Finally when the last notice came to them the end of December. I started calling. Finally getting a hold of William Bunch who told me that we would have to pay $194.00 fee to get paperwork started to cancel the time share then a Release Fee of $2,950.00. Wow, He was beyond rude, threatened me personally and went on to tell me that if my parents didn't pay that their social security would be garnished. Please let me know if anyone would like to work with me to get these timeshares released. Many Thanks, Melissa [Q=shaye2] If SLVC is under a State Cease and Desist Order why do they continue to send out maintenance fee billing? I was told Cease and Desist Order means they cannot collect any funds, nor can they sell. I just recieved my bill and it has a Special Membership Termination statement for Limited Offer on first come basis. What is going on. I was not included in the lawsuit that was settled for 1 million in 2017 and now I feel totally left out of what is going on. Does anyone know?[/Q]