Report Abuse

Re: Re: Re: spammers

It could be that the advertiser involved [b]already[/b] had the week(s) rented and receiving your contact merely reminded that advertiser to remove their ad. I don't claim to know; I am just offering a plausible explanation. Providing no response to your inquiry is certainly rude and discourteous on the part of that advertiser, but demonstrating their lack of manners or basic courtesy does not necessarily make that advertiser a "spammer". I just cannot comprehend why anyone would pay good money to place an ad at all if they intended to [b]remove[/b] the ad immediately upon being contacted by a prospective renter. That really just makes no sense at all. Once again, I respectfully suggest that you contact RedWeek Customer Support [b]directly[/b] if you have concerns about the legitimacy of any RedWeek ad(s). In at least one instance cited above, you have a specific ad number to reference and that info would help RedWeek personnel to look into the matter. Just a suggestion since, as mentioned already, merely complaining in these discussion forums is [b]not[/b] going to generate any further actions or explanations.