Report Abuse

Re: Need help?

[Q=benbeninkb] Has anyone used TUG? It’s the Timeshare Users Group. Is is helpful? I’ve been reading it but I see a lot of people arguing with each other so I am not sure if I can trust it. Is it reputable?[/Q] TUG has existed for over 25 years now and TUG currently has [b]over106,000[/b] registered users, many of them possessing [b]decades[/b] of direct, first hand timeshare knowledge and experience. Collectively, that's [b]centuries[/b] worth of timeshare knowledge, experience and insight amassed and shared in just one, single place. Informed and civil discussions reflecting (often very different) points of view on TUG are certainly common, but that certainly does not make expressing different perspectives "arguments". By your hasty and inaccurate description, I have to wonder if you have actually read much TUG content at all. For the record, I have no affiliation with TUG other than as a longtime member and participant, but there is simply no question that TUG is a GREAT source of timeshare knowledge and information --- surely the best source on the planet. That said, RedWeek is just as surely the best site in existence for rentals and resales --- on [b]either[/b] side of a transaction.