Report Abuse

Recent Refurbishments to Marriott brand standards

Hello all! My name is Nick and I'm an owner of a 2br/2b suite in the Evergreen building. I have been frustrated for about 6 months now due to the fact that this entire resort has been completely refurbished to bring it back up to Marriott brand standards (which are very stringent requiring each suite be completely gutted), yet I can find no mention of it anywhere. This includes both the timeshare websites and even Marriott itself. So I've kind of made it my personal mission to get the word out as much as possible and also to provide a link to a website (the Streamside HOA website) that has pictures of how the resort now looks. Trust me, it's night and day. Here's that link: http://www.streamsideatvail.com/Evergreen/Refurbishments.htm Now all of the buildings that are Marriott branded have been updated / upgraded and these new pics represent how it looks now. As an owner who rents his week on occasion but is not able to get the proper value for it due to the fact that there are no updated pictures, I feel compelled to do this. Hopefully, this is okay with Redweek (and if not, then hopefully they will get updated pictures instead). Thanks and feel free to post any questions you have. I will try to help answer them. Nick H.