Report Abuse

Re: TRYING TO GET OUT OF MEXICO TIMESHARE

hi Laurie what happen with our timeshare did you walkaway and if ever resort.com report to the credit report and thinking just walk away my first payment start in September ..please let me know [Q=lauriev73] Omg I’m actually going through the same Issues with a Mexican timeshare but administrated by resort.com international. Main office also located in Vegas. I too was pushed to drink champagne they got me Drunk and tricked to signing. I went on a trip to mexico with two other people who were my friends at the time....I’m not the primary account holder though, and I have no clue We are no longer friends so I have no clue. I have paid so much already on this BS. I called today and told them my concerns as I’ve also been affected by Covid-19 and lost my job. They said all I had to do was pay the maintenance fee On the account and have the other members sign a name removal letter then get it notarized and mail it back. I’m in the process of doing this now. I have a consult with a lawyer tomorrow to make sure I’m doing things right.[/Q]