Report Abuse

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com

I have a contact at SMTN. Since they refunded two people who reached out to me after I advised them to file a complaint with the Florida Attorney General and they did, I promised that I would send those reaching out to my contact in their legal department before they filed with the Florida Attorney General to see if they could resolve their dispute before filing. You don't need me to do that. Just tell them you want a refund or you will be filing with the Florida AG. The last thing SMTN needs is 500 people filing with the FL AG. If one of their agents said a listing price sounded good, then they have violated a Florida statute because you have to have a real estate license to do that. Full refunds took some time, so I suggested partial refunds. They have given several partial refunds because they did post ads. However, they are not Ebay or Craig's List. They hold themselves out to be timeshare experts. They know Westgate and Diamond have no resale value, among others. They told me they are now providing "comps" or actual resale prices but you have to log in I think to see them. When you want to sell your house, that's the first thing a real estate agent does. I would not advise paying anyone to get your money back.