Report Abuse

Re: What Do I Do?? HELP

[Q=rarghr] Another point system with which I'm familiar has deeded weeks, but that doesn't affect which week you can use your points. The points can be used to try and reserve units at any resort, any week, in their program, but with no guarantees. They also limit how far in advance you can make reservations, and allow longer advance times to those with more points, so those with fewer points have fewer options. Perhaps your point system is something completely different, but that would be consistent with RCI's suggestion that the deeded week didn't really matter.[/Q] Right, but I bought week 30 at Royal Floridian because I own week 30 at the Maverick, which is fixed. In order to have a family vacation (I have 2 daughters with families) I need to rent week 30 at Royal Floridian. When they switched me to week 1, and I have to book a year in advance, I can't. When I try to book 6 months in advance, everything at the Royal Floridian is already booked. So I can't use the Maverick or Royal Floridian.