Report Abuse

Re: About my bad review.

I think everyone can agree on 1 thing. It is time for a vacation. These emails are exhausting. I think you had a bad experience and just like when someone who had a great experience; it needs to be shared. I have been to the Westin twice and I have loved it but I do remember that the service needed to improve and now that I read danielp24's review, I remember the beach was nice but it pailed in comparison to the other beaches on the island. The taxis are definately crazy and unsafe. Still, I would go back because with all of these aforementioned negatives cannot outwieghed the overall experienceof the beauty of the island, the resort and the people. I am also a person who doesn't dwell on the little things (I am not trying to minimize anyone's feelings, this is just a statement of my character). For me... instead of thinking that the plane ride was long...I focused on the fact that we did not crash...and so forth. Anyway, I think all of the comment are valid. I have not been back for 2 years but I did buy 3 weeks at the Westin St John in a 3 bedroom villa. My decision was puerly financial because the cost of the timeshare and the revenue you can generate minus the maintenance fees allows about a 12% return on your money. I plan on going back this year and I hope it is how I remember, no cell phone, no laptop, you can see your feet in the water, frozen drinks, great food, etc.