Report Abuse

Re: New points based Global Access and RCI points

After reading everyones blurb I can see alot of disappointment in the owners at OCCL. I am there with you folks. I too was lead to believe alot of stuff and was truly disappointed. Orange Lake is really a nice resort but the people behind the scene's are ruining what was the dream of one man. A place to bring ones family and have a memorable vacation. The old addage if it's not broke why fix it comes to mind. If you have weeks keep them but don't buy anymore. One week is enough if you want to buy another week try anything in the Starwood system. (Sheraton, Westin and so much more) I own there also and know the difference. Here you have a choice to exchange your unit for another unit at a sister resort without the fee. Places like ST. John, Myrtle Beach, Hawaii, Florida and more. And if you decide to bank with Interval International you just might end up right inside at WWD at one of their timeshare units. Do you have that chance with Global Access or RCI? I think not! Our family will return to our 3 bedroom unit at Orange Lake since my children like it there but I would not buy another unit from any of the sales people that hustle you to make a sale and not care what you open your eyes to tomorrow. OCCL needs to re-examine what made OCCL the place it is today. The answer to that is simple .....the owners.