Report Abuse

Re: Re: belaire golf resort and spa

I COULD REALLY USE YOUR HELP! ..I'm not sure of how exactly I'll act or behave, when MY day to meet RICHARD BOUNDS happens for the second time, on my terms! I can think of nothing better than to catch that slimy rotten snake & give him a little of what he's been dishng for years. I was in Cancun for the first time in 2015. I had just had, four days earlier, all of my teeth removed & the abutments placed in my jaws for implants. My head was twice it's normal size and purple! I felt horrible but had agreed to do this tour so I followed thru. I was brought to a bar/restaurant in Playa del Carma where the biggest scum on earth introduced himself to me. I didn't buy timeshare but into a company similar to trivago. So I thought! I should have known bc Richard & I went outside to smoke a cigarette. I was taking a picture of something & he thought I had taken his picture. He totally snapped. I had to show him the photo I had taken to calm him down & his shifty eyes were constantly scanning the horizon. Maybe it was the pain medication but I missed it by 1000 miles! He took me for $30,000. Everything I had. I go back every year to Cancun and always am on the lookout for him. I will never forget his face. I'm going for my annual dentist appt in April 2022. If any of you know his whereabouts I would be forever grateful. I'm also open to suggestions as to what to do him if & when I ever find him!!!! Thk u in advance for any help with this most important matter, to me anyways!