Report Abuse

ask-redweek-wyndham-ovation-help-owners-get-out

Bought with Wyndham in the early 2000’s . The regrets I have with them is the shouting matches I use to have with them when I went to book some time away with my family. They would never have anything available for a good long weekend or a week get away I would be willing to take . Then maintanence fees and house cleaning fees would be tossed into the loop this would make your points more . What a mess ! you could book maybe 1 week a year. Sad for all the money you pay.! The best getaways with Wyndham was to go to the resorts get the freebies and say hell no ! Can’t do it cause I got my own bills to pay and please get out of there. Unfortunately in the early 2000’s we melted to sales pitch in Nashville and got stuck . I booked with Williamsburg and had to go to another spill through Wyndham . The guy who talk to us through the spill said we needed more points . So we told him we couldn’t buy more because we had 2 kids in college cannot afford it . He himmed and hauled.!He said I don’t know why you want buy, we were stopping him from getting toys for his children at Christmastime . Really? That was definitely a turn off for me I told my husband time was up, let’s go. If you go to a spill when 90 minutes are up you can leave . Please Leave! Don’t stay they are trying to get you to sway. After so many years fighting with them booking time we wanted to get rid of it . Nobody I mean nobody was willing to take it back without paying them money. So , finally the great Wyndham decided they would take back there property as long as there were no strings attached otherwords they wanted the property paid off and in return through the ovation process we got nothing . So . Please read this don’t get attached say no that way you want be out of a lot of money.