Report Abuse

Re: OK but NOT 5 stars

[Q=jamess420] Why would you trade down to a lockout unit vs the full one bedroom (550 sq ft vs 990 sq ft), (full kitchen vs kitchenett)? Is the Marriott a real property deeded ownership? I didn't think that hotel chains were willing to sell their property. I will bring up the idea of wireless internet availability at our next homeowners association meeting. I haven't found the planes to be a problem in the units I have stayed in for the past two visits, and only noticed them once or twice while in the pool area. What building were you staying in? R; Jim[/Q] Dear Jim, In anwer to your question, location, location, location. We wanted to go to vegas an use one of our banked timeshare weeks. The lockout is the best we could get. We actually traded a 2 bedroom desert springs villas 2 (Palm Desert, CA) for the lockout at TV. Yes, Marriot Vacation club is a HUGE timeshare company and yes it is real property deeded ownership. Take a look at the Marriott Vacation Club website or go over to the Grand Chalet for a tour. I think that you will very impressed.