Report Abuse

Re: Exchanging Timeshares for Cruises

Travel agents are really great, but if you want the very best deal, my advice is to go to the Cruises to Go website and check into their Fast Deals. You can find some stupendous rates there, and mostly on well known cruise lines (Princess - a great cruise line from personal experience, Royal Caribbean, Holland America -another great cruise line, Cunard, Celebrity, Carnival, etc.). I also think most anyone who has been on a cruise before (and likely some who never have been) can figure out what they want in a cruise without someone else 'matching' them to the best fit for them. All you need is a bit of Internet savvy, and some time. The websites for the cruise lines themselves even let you take virtual 'tours' of the varying ships, including of the different stateroom categories, and give many details about the type of entertainment offered, various amenities on board, tipping, etc. Check out Cruises to Go - and no, I have absolutely no tie-in with that or any other website! Personally, I just found it very useful, and I wanted to help others by passing on the info.