Report Abuse

Re: Resale companies that charge NO UPFRONT FEES

[Q=norin] This is in response to Mike1536 who asked about alltimeshare.com. That website seems reputable in the sense that they pnly charge a commission when your timeshare sells. Back before I got scammed by those resale bastards (excuse my french :P) I had actually emailed the people there to ask wht my timeshare would be worth on the resale market. The guy, John, told me it would probably be worth around $4000. Since I bought my timeshare from the developer, (stupid, I know, but that was before I got pushed into the world of timeshare selling) I wanted a better price. So then I went with a resale broker and got scammed :( Unfortunately I only found out about redweek AFTER I paid those people. :'( btw, I was wondering, did any of you guys who got calls from ibd marketing happen to fill out a form on www. timeshare-pro.com? I'm CONVINCED that is how those companies got my information!![/Q] Those resale bas____ are not Brokers. They are Resale Scam Companies and should be referred to as such:)