Report Abuse

Re: Resale companies that charge NO UPFRONT FEES

[Q=paulc226] To all you folks out there who are wrong in your interpretation of IBD-Marketing. IBD-Marketing is not a scam resale company and is a regulated company by the State of Florida. You filled out a request to sell your timeshare and IBD-Marketing can help you fulfill the need to market your timeshare and receive bids from the us in regards to the future sale of your property. If you paid anyone a commission to sale your timeshare property then you better check the the numbers in front of the percentage sign which will read in the high 30's to 40's. Don't believe it if you think you are going to get out of paying their insurmountable fees and taxes as well. Call a realtor or a mortgage broker and find out how they market a timeshare then call me. Let me ask you this, is alltimeshare paying for your contract fee, attorney's fee, registration fees, licensing and bonding fees, presentation fees, overhead and cost of doing business fees to bring pre-qualified buyers to the marketplace??? How are they marketing your property? IF you are paying a commission you have a right to know. IBD doesn't charge an upfront fee. There are marketing fees associated with the cost of marketing and contracting YOUR property. Since when should I pay for your attorney's fees, binding contract, costs to the State, costs to bring a finance company to the marketplace, registration fees, quick deed change, court costs, and presentation fees which can add up to anywhere from $1400 to $2000 dollars and IBD doesn't charge the seller the full amount of those fees. Get your story straight before you go accussing someone such as my company. Every timeshare has a potential for sell; however, the owner of the property has the right of refusal on the bids he or she receives regarding the sale of the property. There are no commissions, closing costs, or hidden fees with my company. You have a lot to learn regarding marketing, overhead and what it takes to manage and run a business and bring credible purchasers to the marketplace. Email me and I will prove to you what it takes to bring buyers to the marketplace in search for a reasonable priced timeshare.[/Q] Any company that collects $100's of dollars to list a timeshare on a website that most people will never find is a scam. I cannot even find your website. You are charging upfront fees, so you are a scammer, Paul. Maybe you think what you are doing is ethical, but it isn't. I cannot believe that these companies are allowed to even post here. TUG and Timeshare Forums keep these guys off of their websites, plus upfront fee companies such as this one are hammered on TUG. Try to post this stuff about your company over there. I will just stand by and enjoy the show!