Report Abuse

Re: Looking forward to discussing Timeshares, especially WLR&S

[Q=nancyf77] Watching with great hopes that there will be lots of conversation here. Nancy[/Q] I keep receiving from Westgate resort the so called WestgateMAIL, an all-in-one access web mail, but in my opinion, correct me if I am wrong, it is all about more advertising for Westgate resorts through us owners, no benefit for the Westgate owner except reward points with "1 out of every 3 referrals becoming a Westgate Owner". Presently, that is becoming increasingly difficulty given the reputation Westgate has of being "too pushy". Personally, I would not advise anyone into investing on Westgate time shares unless they look into "sharing" the profits with the owners by doing what other time shares companies are doing that is: rental assistance to the owners. Also, in one of my exchanges vacations with Mariott, I liked very much their point system which I find very useful, it allows a owner to vacation in a big city by staying in a Mariott hotel for 2-3 days only without losing the remaining days of the week.